Timothy B. McGrath
Tim McGrath came on board as the new Executive Director of COLTS in November 2021. Tim previously served as General Manager of PREIT Services/The Viewmont Mall for 20 years.
Tim has extensive management experience. In addition to 20 years with PREIT Services, Tim was Director of the Lackawanna County Trolley Museum.
Tim served as the State Office Director for U.S. Senator Harris Wofford for four years. He also worked on the Bob Casey for Governor Committee and served on the advance team of the Bob Casey for Governor Re-election Committee.
Tim has a passion for community involvement, serving as Treasurer of the Greater Scranton Chamber of Commerce. Tim also serves on the Board of Directors of Goodwill Industries of NEPA and previously served on the Lackawanna County Convention & Visitors Bureau Board of Directors.
- Executive Director: Timothy McGrath
- Director of Finance and Administration: Michael Danchak, CPA
- Director of Business Communications and Development: Keri Savage, Esq.
- Director of Fixed Route Operations: Zain Rabbani
- Director of Shared Ride Operations: Wayne Williams
- Director of Maintenance and Facilities: Dave Sklareski
- Director of Safety, Security, & Training: Frank Soto Jr.
- Manager of Shared Ride Operations: Kelly Matone
- Manager of Human Resources: Nicole Ference
- Manager of Procurement: Tom Rudalavage
- Manager of Special Projects: Greg Czyzyk
- Safety Compliance Officer: William Kuehner
- Administrative Specialist and Manager of Transit Center: Jane Farrell
- Administrative and Public Relations Coordinator: Katie McAndrew
- Accounting Specialist: Darlene Spiezio
- Administrative Assistant: Christen Pellegrini