We offer advertising on our shelters located throughout Lackawanna County. All ads must be approved by COLTS. All feature interior and exterior panel ad locations.
Current Shelter Locations:
- Scranton: Wyoming Ave. at Mulberry St.
- Scranton: Providence Road in front of Scranton High School
- Scranton: 100 block of Wyoming (on Oppenheim Building side)
- Scranton: 100 block of Wyoming Ave. (in front of Lackawanna County Government Center or former Globe Store)
- Scranton: Lackawanna Avenue in front of Radisson Hotel
- Scranton: North Washington Ave. at Pine St.
- Dickson City: Viewmont Mall (near Applebee’s Entrance)
- Dickson City: 300 Block of Main St. (new shelter)
- Dunmore: North Blakely St./O’Neill Highway across from Burger King
- Blakely: 101 Main St. at Dr. Scanland’s (at Blakely Corners, across from anchor and Rite-Aid) (new shelter)
- Dunmore: Blakely St. at St. Joe’s (in front of Police Station)
- Archbald: Main St. in front of Post Office and NBT Bank (new shelter)